How to apply ?
Download the application form for exchanges and return it signed, together with a motivation file and a 150 euros deposit cheque by September 30th. The file is attention of Mrs Clément.
We will give you an answer as soon as possible (usually during the Toussaint holidays). We are always dependent on our partners for the number of places and dates of exchanges.
As far as possible, we try to satisfy everyone, that’s why you can ask for several exchanges and we will do our best!
- All information concerning group and individual mobility is given as follows:
- At the time of pre-registration (by the head teacher).
- At the beginning of the school year by the main teachers (info given to the students).
- At the first parent-teacher meeting by the main teacher.
- Via the liaison newsletter, a postal letter and the website throughout the year. In addition, a meeting is organised some time before the start of the exchange for registered students.
- As far as individual mobility is concerned, interested students should first contact Mme Clément and then a decision will be taken in consultation with Head Staff.
- Selection of applications: For reasons of fairness, applications will be selected taking into account the following elements: letter of motivation, behaviour, academic results, opinion of the teaching team, involvement in the school’s various projects. We may organise oral interviews if necessary.
- Note: for Erasmus+ individual mobility, recruitment takes place in April for the following year. Priority is therefore given to students from Saint Joseph Middle school.
- Finally, for international summits (Singapore, Washington…), students from the first British International section will be contacted by the Head Staff.