My child is travelling abroad, do I need to take out health/repatriation insurance?


In Europe, the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) covers health costs. This card is nominative and can be obtained by applying for it on the Health Insurance website. Assurance Maladie.

Please note that it is not a Carte Vitale!

For travel outside Europe, the school will take out insurance for all students and accompanying persons.

Travel insurance: you can download below the terms and conditions of the insurance taken out for all students going abroad.